Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

who knew

that moving here would keep me away from blogging? Ugh, I am finding hard to find words to write even though we got lots going on, there is nothing going on really if you know what I mean.

I have been busy being a stay at home mum and trying to conquer Mount Laundry - the weather has been atrocious and we haven't got a dryer. We have an awesome fireplace that has been on non-stop and I do try and dry the laundry but it takes two days to dry and I can't keep up.

Tomorrow we have an appointment with a doctor - to enroll in the system which will be handy. There is so much that needs to be done and I am so not used to being at home. Sometimes I get so tired, just because I am not doing anything, like yesterday, I could have gone to bed mid morning, I was so tired - but my handsome little boy is not interested if mum is tired or not.

My house is starting to look normal. I finally organised the boxes we sent over and the kids are sleeping on beds, unlike hubby and I - we're still floor bound until we decided to buy a new bed due to Jason's back pain issues - but that might take a while yet.

So even though life is busy, it is uneventful.

I need something to do though. I don't like staying home all that much, I need some brain stimulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment