Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cuteness Overload

Reading the header of this post, you might think I am talking about my children. I know they are cute, but this time I am not referring to them!
I am totally inspired by many ladies that are so talented! Their blogs are awesome and their creativity, oh, so inspiring!
I have always been a "hands on" type of girl, I like making things with my hands, anything crafty, count me in! I particularlly like Joy's Hope take on life, how she like cute things around her and her daughters are gorgeous. Her story reaches home, as she lost a baby, Joy, and had a stillbirth like Olivia, Jason's sister. She makes very cute things and I love them all.
But I have been browsing the web tonight and I found SO MANY wonderful sources of inspiration! When we finally move to Australia (which is in about six weeks!), I will have a lot more spare time to tackle my itchiness for cute! I can tell you my new house will probably look like a huge canvas filled with my hand made projects.
If you are insterested in maybe doing something yourself, I have added some links to the right hand side of my blog. Have a look and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment