Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More tests

I had to go to Wellington today to see Dr. Jenner again, to give him a sealed envelope I got from immigration, so he could open it and tell me where to next.

That's exactly what he did. He opened the envelope, read the letter from immigration, told me what they want from me, and charged me $100. Woohoo.

So what do they want from me? Well, they want a current oncology report. To get an oncology report, I will obviously need to see an oncologist. And to see an oncologist, I need to make an appointment and those are not easy to come. Considering we have time restrictions, it is not good news. I went to see my normal doctor today and begged him to help me. He will call me tomorrow to see if he could get me an urgent appointment. Oh if are reading this, please pray. We need all doors opened. And God can open the doors, I have no doubts about it.

Time is flying by now and we're supposed to go next month. I know it's all going to work out in the end, but we don't want to stay away from Jason for too long. Time is really precious now and I wish I could just get this done and dusted, but because that's not an option, we have to go through the motion - no point stressing about it, just gotta pray harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment