Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Frustrated!!

I am so fustrated with the whole immigration process. I am so thankful that things are moving fast(ish) but not as fast as I would like. It seems like every corner we turn, we have a new wall to climb. It's so frustrating.
Immigration got the report that the oncolist wrote. When I had that appointment, I also had to do a blood test, but the results were going to take 2-3 weeks to come back. The Oncologist was positive the results were going to come back clear and she was going to say so on the report.
Now, doctor Jenner from Wellington wants to wait for those results, 2-3 weeks! Arrgghhh I am feeling kinda down today, I really don't want to have to re-book our tickets. I really dont want to have to be away from my husband for longer than what we already have to. Not to mention, Jason rang immigration yesterday and they told him my residency would "probably come back in July, and I would need to be issued with a tourist visa, and when my residency comes through, travel back to New Zealand to get it??? Grrr.... so not right!!
So yeah, I am not really sure what to do now. Poor Jason spends his breaks on the phone trying to sort this thing out. He is making endless phone calls trying to get people to move a little bit faster....
In my frustration, I am trying really hard to give it all to God and not worry about it. It's so hard to let go of my worries and just trust in Him. I know God is with us through every step of the process and I have to rest in this assurance - and I suppose I just answered my own despair call. I have to trust in God and His plans for this part of the journey. But it's not easy!
I am just really having a 'what am I going to do' day.
So please, dear Lord, help us. Open the doors that need to be opened for a smooth process. I feel so powerless and frustrated today. Please give me your peace in my heart and the assurance that things will be fine, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment